Pumpkin Soup – Fall in Love with Fall!

Pumpkin Soup Recipe
It finally feels like fall in Miami! It is windy, foggy and rainy and I love it!

I usually have no complaints about Miami always sunny weather, but I miss seasons a lot. Especially fall. Well, in winter I will most likely say, especially winter *smile*.

Anyways, days like these are rare and I cherish them greatly!

So, I decided to add some color and some flavor to the already perfect rainy picture from my balcony and to make a pumpkin soup.

It is so simple, so delicious and so fall-like-bright-orange!


You will need:
Pumpkin (as much as will fit into your pot)
1 onion
Heavy cream (1/2 cup)
Bacon, parmesan cheese

How to:
  1.  Heat olive oil and sauté chopped onion slightly. Add pumpkin cubes and sauté for about 5 minutes.
  2.  Add salt and pepper, water and bring to boil.
  3.  When the pumpkin is soft – puree in a blender.
  4. Add heavy cream, return to the stove and bring to boil.
  5. Add fried bacon, parmesan cheese and enjoy!

I like this recipe, because it is super easy and tasty, but when it comes to pumpkin soups, I think all of them are good. The point is – make one and celebrate fall!

Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Oh, one more reason to be happy in fall – orange boots!
Pumpkin Soup Recipe

  • , , ,

    CONVERSATION

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment