15 Super Foods Smoothie Recipes // #1 Chocolate Superfood Smoothie

Chocolate Superfood Smoothie

My current obsession is to include as much super foods as possible into our every day diet.

I am usually very skeptical about anything trendy that has to do with lots of PR and everyone seems to be obsessed about. I prefer following my intuition and keep living the way I like and not the way that is being currently hyped.

Obsession with smoothies, healthy eating and super foods is one of a few exceptions.


So, my next 15 series has to do with super foods! I am already anticipating how incredibly and unbelievably healthy all these recipes are going to be J

#1 Chocolate Superfood Smoothie
Coconut milk
Banana
Frozen berries
1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
Dash of sea salt
Honey

Superfood – Cacao Powder

Health benefits:
  1. Antioxidant;
  2. Contains amino acid tryptophan, which is used by the body to produce the neurotransmitter serotonin, nature’s feel good chemical;
  3.  Enhances cognitive performance;
  4. Source of magnesium;
  5. Rich in vitamin C;
  6. Beneficial to heart health;
  7. Beneficial to healthy teeth!! 



  • , ,

    CONVERSATION

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment