How about watching sunrise?

Miami Sunrise Photography

I spent the past week or so planning, scheduling and mapping out my upcoming trip to Germany, including a 4-days road trip to France. I've never done this before, being blessed with a boyfriend who is always in charge of our travel plans, and let me tell you – it is no easy task!  Of course, I could easily choose one of the hundreds of tours offered by travel agencies, but I've never been a fan of bus tours. They lack the spirit of adventure and freedom, which road trips are all about.

Anyways, with the time pressure, I've ended up feeling pretty stressful and this is not the feeling I hoped for before my long awaited Europe journey. So, to shake the stress off and to boost my positive energy, I decided to begin the day by going to the ocean and watching the sunrise. Best decision ever! Even though it was a bit cloudy and the sun did not make its full appearance, nothing compares to the beauty of sunrise! Well, maybe only the beauty of sunset.


Of course, I took this chance to practice my photography skills and to take pictures. Sunrise/sunset photography is probably my favorite type. I am not a professional photographer (I will get there one day), but the tenderness of morning natural light makes colors absolutely gorgeous and easily transforms anybody with a camera into a photography guru.


Here are some shots I picked out of a bunch. 

Miami Sunrise

Sunrise Photography

Sunrise Photography

Sunrise Photography

Miami Sunrise

Birds do enjoy the sunrise as well!

Miami Sunrise

This was the natural sun ray, no gimmicks! 

Sunrise Photography

Isn't she a beauty? (I figured it’s a girl, way too graceful)

Seagul

Seagull with no head

Seagul

Seagul

Sunrise Photography

Miami Sunrise


At home I made a cup of green tea with lemon and honey to keep myself awake and fresh, and treated my skin with chamomile ice cubes, not only to feel good, but to look good as well. Happy Thursday, everybody!

Green tea with lemon and honey

chamomile ice cubes

  • , ,

    CONVERSATION

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment